Monday, July 5, 2010

OMG! It's My First Blog - Ever!!!

Hey, everyone. Anyone. If there's anyone out there who sees this. It's Mat. You can call me Mat, or Mathew, if you like. I've also been known to respond to "Hey, you!" among other popular greetings.

I've been following Abby's blog. You know who I'm talking about: Abby Sunderland, the girl who came so close to making the record books as the youngest to solo-sail around the world. I hope she doesn't give up the dream; yes, it's now too late for her to start over, even tomorrow, and make the record books for the accomplishment, but I think this is something that she's completely capable of, and it seems to me that it would be a fitting end for her book.

For now... it's late, here. Even the cows in the fields have gone to sleep, I think. Sleepy time for me, too, then.

G'nite, all.

-Mathew

No comments:

Post a Comment