Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Good Morning, Wednesday

So, that feels like I'm part of the Addams' Family - Good morning, Wednesday; Good morning Pugsley; good morning Morticia. Let's have a little fun, today, and give Lurch a tongue twister. He should be able to finish saying it the first time by lunch.

So: Verizon. Android. The Incredible.
I ordered the phone June 16, and don't expect it to ship until July 14. Good news, though! Verizon is shipping all phone orders by next day shipping! Yay!
I mean, what is the point of shipping it "next day" if it takes a month to get the item put into shipping in the first place? Gimme the $5 or $10 the shipping upgrade costs; after waiting a month, I can afford to wait 2 more days. Even better, I should be charging the cell phone company for the delay. I know I've always wanted to charge these telephone advertisers and sales companies for the minutes when they call me; also, I want to charge phone companies for my time when they put me on hold without my permission.

So, maybe I'm slighly upset, having to wait for a month for my phone to be sent by next day shipping. It's okay - Verizon is still the best carrier out there. AT&T is having the same problem with the new i-Phone 4g, and it's got programming errors in it that go all the way back to the very first i-Phone. An error which, having now been discovered, points out that AT&T has poorer coverage, after all.

Why, you might ask, have I not blogged about anything IMPORTANT, so far? Well, that's pretty simple. Out here, on Nagogami Farm, life moves at a different pace than it does in many of this nation's cities. I've complained about my new phone taking a month to arrive; I did not go out and try to mow down hundreds of people with an uzi. After all, in a month's time, the cows will still be chewing cud, and leaving messes in the field. The farm cats will still be showing up around 3pm every day, wanting to be fed. And gas prices will still be outrageous.

Until whenever, this is Mathew, logging out.

No comments:

Post a Comment